1. Manga become expensive and I read it less than an hour. Also I don't have any series that I want to buy anymore after Busou Renkin.
2. I used to be a video gamer and then all my favorite games (Shadow Hearts, Shenmue, Onimusha) don't have any more sequel (۳˚Д˚)۳
3. I don't watch anime anymore.
4. No game, no manga, no anime, so I need new place to fulfill my fangirl's feeling.
5. I'm stress with office days and when I get home, I have another reason to be stress out. Especially now when I'm in a rental house where everyone walks like wanting to collapse the house.
6. I have a plenty of imaginations. I read and I write.
7. Cosplay just doesn't give me the excitement. Too much drama. I don't want to be involved with the drama. I still love to cosplay though.
8. I'm a nerd.
9. I was broken heart, one, because Peter Pan gets married. Childhood is over. lol, half kidding.
10. Family want me to be at home at holiday and here I am, lazily reading books. Monday to Friday, I work at office with all the stressness and I can't share to my family because no one ever works out of family circle.
11. Books let me go to my own little world.
12. I'm tired.
13. Because love number 13.
And then I found novel is so gorgeous :)