I've never joined Reading Challenge before but I'm so tempted to challenge myself next year. Lucky No. 14 Reading Challenge is hosted by Astrid @ books to share. I love the challenges she offers although I don't know if I could finish it xD
This post is my master post for this challege, so I will update what I read along with a link to the review here. Some of books maybe will be changed depend on my mood.
1. Visit The Country : Read a book that has setting in a country that you really want to visit in real life. Make sure the setting has a big role in the book and it can make you know a little bit more about your dream destination.
- I want to go to Disney Land, can I read.................. Cinderella?
2. Cover Lust : Pick a book from your shelf that you bought because you fell in love with the cover. Is the content as good as the cover?
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
3. Blame it on Bloggers : Read a book because you’ve read the sparkling reviews from other bloggers. Don’t forget to mention the blogger’s names too!
- I just finished the book that I read because of a blogger, so I still have no idea for this challenge
4. Bargain All The Way : Ever buying a book because it’s so cheap you don’t really care about the content? Now it’s time to open the book and find out whether it’s really worth your cents.
- Song of The Wind by Aiu Ahra
5. (Not So) Fresh From the Oven : Do you remember you bought/got a new released book last year but never had a chance to read it? Dig it from your pile and bring back the 2013.
- Legend by Marie Lu
6. First Letter’s Rule : Read a book which title begins with the same letter as your name (I'm Ikao so the title is be started with I)
- Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
7. Once Upon a Time : Choose a book that’s been published for the first time before you were born (not necessarily has to be a classic book, just something a little bit older than you is okay. You can read the most recent edition if you want to)
- Any idea?
8. Chunky Brick : Take a deep breath, and read a book that has more than 500 pages. Yep, the one that you’ve always been afraid of!
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
9. Favorite Author : You like their books, but there are too many titles. This is your chance, choose a book that’s been written by your fave author but you haven’t got time to read it before.
- Split Second by Kasie West
10. It’s Been There Forever : Pick up a book that has been there on your shelf for more than a year, clean up the dust and start to read it now
11. Movies vs Books : You’ve seen the movie adaptation (or planned to see it soon) but never had time to read the book. It’s time to read it now, so you can compare the book vs the movie.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
12. Freebies Time : What’s the LAST free book you’ve got? Whether it’s from giveaway, a birthday gift or a surprise from someone special, don’t hold back any longer. Open the book and start reading it now
13. Not My Cup of Tea : Reach out to a genre that you’ve never tried (or probably just disliked) before. Whether it’s a romance, horror or non fiction, maybe you will find a hidden gem!
- Meteor Men by Jeff Parker, Sandy Jarrell, & Kevin Volo
14. Walking Down The Memory Lane : Ever had a book that you loved so much as a kid? Or a book that you wish you could read when you were just a child? Grab it now and prepare for a wonderful journey to the past
- Rurouni Kenshin by Nobuhiro Watsuki
1. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
2. Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
3. Legend by Marie Lu
4. Split Second by Kasie West
5. Rurouni Kenshin by Nobuhiro Watsuki
6. Song of The Wind by Aiu Ahra
7. Meteor Men by Jeff Parker, Sandy Jarrell, & Kevin Volo
8. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman