- Triangle love that overcomes a dystopian/fantasy/paranormal story and forgets about the war or rebellion or whatever it was intended in first place because all that matter is with who she (because it's always a she) will end up with.
- Deckled edges book. Some people love it, but I don't. It's just weird and it needs more effort to turn the pages when the roughness level is super steep.
- When I lend a book to someone and the book doesn't come back the way it used to be. Or it never comes back at all, dear Eleanor & Park.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
- In my bed with AC turned on because it's hot here most of the time.
Tell us three book confessions.
- Before reading The Hunger Games, I always ended up sleeping when I was reading a novel. I could read Enid Blyton's novel and slept after 1 chapter.
- I have never read Harry Potter. And I've only watched half of The Sorcerer's Stone.. But I finished its video game haha.
- I love buying books based on their covers.
When was the last time you cried during a book.
- It was when I was on the way to Legend by Marie Lu's ending. I just started to like a character, and I imagined that he would have a nice role in the sequel. And Marie Lu ruined my fantasies and I cried for a while. (TーT*)
How many books are on your bedside table?
- Only one or two, that I'm currently reading and I'm planning to read next.
What is your favorite snack whilst your reading?
- When I bring snack on my reading time, it's usually biscuits. Cheese and chocolate biscuits are my favorite.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- I don't have a bookshelf o<-< *crying* It's on my wish list, I plan to get one this year XD
Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
- My other world
What's you biggest reading secret?
- I check @camphalfblood daily because he's hilarious lol.
TAG – You’re it!
Tirta @ I Prefer Reading
Joy @ Joyousreads
Winnie @ Lemonadereads
And you whoever want to do this tag, it's a really fun read! :D